THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED
If you were you one of the 10,000 or so people that ventured down to Mulberry Mountain for Wakarusa this year, you know what an awesome venue it is for a festival.
In a few weeks there’s another party going on down there with some of the same great bands that were in town for Wakarusa, and we’ve got our hands on six tickets (three pair) to give away. Party.
The Mulberry Mountain Harvest Music Festival starts on August 12th and runs through the 15th.
There are over 65 bands scheduled to play the three-day music festival including the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, the Avett Brothers, Umphrees McGee, Railroad Earth, and tons more.
The Mulberry Mountain site also has some of the best camping and hiking that Arkansas has to offer. Bonus.
How to enter
Head over to the Mulberry Mountain Harvest Fest site and take a look at the entire 2009 lineup. Then come back here and leave a comment telling us who you wanna see most and why. That’s it!
What you’ll win
You’ll get two three day festival and camping passes to The Mulberry Mountain Music Festival on Mulberry Mountain near Ozark, Arkansas. If you win, we’ll forward your name to the crew and you can pick up your tickets at Will Call on August 12th
The rules (read ‘em up):
- Feel free to comment all you want but you’ll only be entered once. Cool?
- This contest is open to anyone anywhere except Fayetteville Flyer writers and their immediate family members.
- This contest is open until 5:00pm CST on Wednesday, July 29th, 2009.
- Make sure you leave a valid e-mail address when filling out the comment form since that’s how we’ll contact you if you’ve won.
- You’ll have to provide us with your first and last name (if you win) and then be prepared to show a valid photo ID when picking up your tickets.
Thanks to Mulberry Mountain Harvest Music Festival for sponsoring this contest. For more information about the festival and to purchase tickets, visit the Mulberry Mountain Harvest Music Fest website.