It’s set to be a somewhat slow night in Fayetteville, at least for a Thursday. That’s spring break in Arkansas for you.
Until we invest in more ghetto blasters, volleyball pits, aviator shades, funnel drinks and wet t-shirt contests, we’re stuck with the same old peace and quiet of late March around here.
Unless, of course, we hire Mike Anderson as the new Razorback basketball coach. Wait…
- Rogue Pizza Co.: Monsters of Dub
- GoodFolk: Ray Bonneville
- Pesto Cafe: Sarah Hughes
- Starlight Skatium: EJ DJs Starlight Skatium
- JJ’s Grill n Chill: Bailey Ford
- Smoke & Barrel Tavern: Aficionado / Summer People
- City Hall: Planning Agenda Session and Tour * – 4:00 p.m.
- City Hall: Housing Authority Board of Commissioners * – 6:00 p.m.
* Meetings scheduled to be televised by the Fayetteville Government Channel are indicated with an asterisk