What a difference a season makes. After starting the year with National Championship aspirations, the football Hogs now need to win two out of three games with some tough end-of-the season opponents to qualify for bowl eligibility.
But we all know that.
The tough road starts this weekend, with an clash at SEC Eastern Conference foe, the South Carolina Gamecocks. The Gamecocks are coming off a bye week, but are still reeling a bit from the loss of their star running back Marcus Lattimore to a devastating leg injury Oct. 27 against Tennessee.
The Hogs have performed well versus South Carolina, historically, however. The Hogs lead the series 13-7 all time, and have won the last three match-ups with the Gamecocks.
Let us know what you think the final score will be. If you’re the closest (see rules below), you’ll get a free t-shirt from Bearstate Supply.
How to enter
Leave a comment with your game prediction. If you want to add anything else, please feel free.
What you’ll win
One t-shirt of your choice (design, color, size) from the Bearstate Supply online store. (Hoodies, ringers and tri-blend AA’s not included)
- You only may enter this specific contest once.
- Contests are open to anyone anywhere except staff of Fayetteville Flyer and their immediate family members.
- The winning entry must pick the winning team and have the smallest combined difference from each team’s final score. Example: If the Razorbacks win by a score of 21-7, and your prediction was Razorbacks 20-10, your difference would be 1 + 3 = 4. In the event of a tie, a winner will be selected by a random drawing.
- You must pick the score by 15 minutes before kickoff for each game.
- Make sure you leave a valid e-mail address when filling out the comment form since that’s how we’ll contact you if you’ve won.
Arkansas vs. South Carolina
Date: Saturday, Nov. 10
Time: 11 a.m. Central
Location: Columbia, S.C.