5-day Weather Forecast[forecast location=”72701″ caption=”” measurement=’F’ todaylabel=”Today” datelabel=”%%weekday%%” highlow=’%%high%%° / %%low%%°’ numdays=”5″ iconset=”Incredible” class=”css_table_class” cache=”true” width=”100%”]
Wynonna fans, freak out. Tickets are on sale now for “Wynonna’s Rockin’ Christmas,” set for 7 p.m. Dec. 16 at Walton Arts Center.
Mayor Lioneld Jordan’s final town hall meeting of the year is set for 7 p.m. Monday, Dec. 3 at the Fayetteville Boys and Girls Club, 560 N. Rupple Road.
If you haven’t already, you can enter our final game prediction contest of the season anytime before kick off of Arkansas versus LSU today. This one has a bonus question: Who do you think our new coach will be?
Friday events, Nov. 23
It’s senior day at Reynolds Razorback Stadium, and it’s the last time to watch Hog players like Tyler Wilson, Chris Gragg, Cobi Hamilton, Dennis Johnson, Terrell Williams, DeQuinta Jones, and the rest of the senior class in a Razorback uniform. The Hogs will take on the LSU Tigers. Kickoff is at 1:30 p.m.
George’s has Isayah’s Allstars and Paper Jamband for happy hour starting at around 6 p.m. Later on, locals Boom Kinetic will kick off two-nights of shows at the venue.
Tanglewood Branch Beer Co. has an interesting-sounding show as well, with Old Time Players featuring Fiddlin Banjo Billy Mathews.
Full Friday list:
- Reynolds Razorback Stadium: Arkansas football vs. LSU
- Greenhouse Grille: Brick Fields
- JJ’s Grill: Wes Hart
- Legacy Blues Lounge: Theo Reynolds / Blew Reed and the Flatheads
- Tanglewood Branch Beer Co.: Old Time Players feat. Fiddlin Banjo Billy Mathews
- Rowdy Beaver Den: The Twilight Sloan
- George’s Majestic Lounge: Isayah’s Allstars / Paper Jamband / Boom Kinetic
- Mojo’s Pints & Pies: Fuggins Wheat Band
- Smoke & Barrel Tavern: Sarah Hughes Band
- Dickson Street Pub: Gabe Edmondson
Saturday events, Nov. 24
There’s another free screening of the new documentary “Up Among the Hills” at Fayetteville Public Library Saturday morning. It starts at 10 a.m.
Smoke & Barrel Tavern has Austin rock trio Not In The Face Saturday night. From what we’ve heard, it could be the best $3 you’ll spend all weekend.
COOL SHOES monthly dance party is back at Rogue for a show they’re calling Black Saturday. Domewrekka, Party Trap, Wolf-E-Wolf, and Blackadder are in charge of making people dance.
Full Saturday list:
- Arsaga’s on Dickson: Sam King Presents: Disappointing Punchlines
- Fayetteville Public Library: Free Screening: Up Among the Hills
- East Hall Recording Studio: Studio Open House
- Nightbird Books: Winter Market
- Legacy Blues Lounge: Theo Reynolds / Russ Hutchison
- Fresco Cafe & Pub: Roby Pantall
- JJ’s Grill: TJ Scarlett
- Mojo’s Pints & Pies: Trick Bag
- Smoke & Barrel Tavern: Not In The Face!
- Scarpino: Retro Dance Party
- George’s Majestic Lounge: Boom Kinetic
- Stone Pony: Slagg Hammer / Savage Spawn / Chemical Discipline
- Dickson Street Pub: Jake Ayo
- Rogue: COOL SHOES Black Saturday
Sunday events, Nov. 25
If you’ve still got family in town, and you’re looking for some tunes with your brunch, Greenhouse Grille has Fork and Knife Sunday morning.
Also on Sunday, Outdoorsman and nature photographer Tim Ernst will present a slideshow of photographs from his new book, “Arkansas Landscapes II” from 2-4 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 25 at the Fayetteville Public Library.
Full Sunday list:
Friday Public Meetings
*Send us your birthday shout-outs.