Partly Cloudy84° / 61°
Partly Cloudy81° / 59°
Chance of a Thunderstorm75° / 54°
Chance of Rain63° / 46°
Partly Cloudy64° / 46°
Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art announced promotions in its top leadership positions on Tuesday.
Razorback Foundation executive director Chris Wyrick has agreed to leave his position to become the University of Arkansas’ vice chancellor for University Advancement.
Oxford, Miss. band Water Liars are coming back to Fayetteville in March.
The Arkansas men’s basketball team got their first road win of the season in a 83-75 victory over Auburn last night. The road win was just the second of the Mike Anderson era, both of which came in Auburn.
- 11:30 a.m. Bear’s Place: Richard Burnett
- 6 p.m. Greenhouse Grille: Alex Lewis Jazz Trio
- 6 p.m. JJ’s Grill: Amber & Emma
- 6 p.m. Tanglewood Branch Beer Co.: Clarke Buehling & Friends – Celtic acoustic
- 6 p.m. Crystal Bridges Museum: The Art of Romance: A Valentine’s Dinner at Crystal Bridges
- 7:30 p.m. Jammin’ Java: Open acoustic jam
- 7:30 p.m. Nadine Baum Studios: TheatreSquared’s Sons of the Prophet
- 7 p.m. Scarpino: Blossom’s Burlesque: Bedtime Tales
- 7 p.m. Nightbird Books: Valentine’s Movie Night (Lars and the Real Girl)
- 7 p.m. Speakeasy: Justyn Hornor / Amber Dawn Gardner / Grady Mathews
- 8 p.m. Smoke & Barrel Tavern: Sadie Hawkins Dance w/ Carter Sampson
- 8 p.m. UARK Bowl: UARK Bowl Comedy Club – Stand-Up Open Mic Night
- 9 p.m. Rogue: Randall Shreve
- 9 p.m. The Lightbulb Club: DJ Clunk
- 9 p.m. George’s Majestic Lounge: That 1 Guy / Wolff
|9:00 a.m.||Subdivision Committee * (agenda)||City Hall, Room 326|
|12:00 p.m.||Fayetteville Forward Inclusion Action Group||City Hall, Room 111|
|1:30 p.m.||Airport Board *||Airport Conference Room|
» View all
* Meetings scheduled to be televised by the Fayetteville Government Channel
Others: Actress Florence Henderson is 79, magician Teller of Penn and Teller is 65, atress Meg Tilly is 53, singer Rob Thomas is 41, comedian and actor Jim Jefferies is 36 and actor and singer Shane Harper is 20.