St. Patrick’s Day on The Hill officials released a more detailed schedule for this year’s event.
Burger Shack appears to have closed its doors after just over a year in business at 1163 Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard in Fayetteville.
A renovation project is underway in Fayetteville at the future home of one of the state’s first MedExpress Urgent Care walk-in clinics.
A Fayetteville car dealership last week donated over $10,000 to a nonprofit organization working to improve literacy in Northwest Arkansas.
Mayor Lioneld Jordan’s next town hall meeting is set for 7 p.m. Monday, April 21.
Our latest craft beer review looks at a special release IPA from Schlafly out of St. Louis.
The Razorback men’s track and field team was crowned the 2014 SEC Champions on Saturday. It’s the third consecutive indoor title for the men’s team, and the ninth-straight conference title including outdoor and cross country championships.
- 5:30 p.m. Stella Boyle Smith Concert Hall: Guest Artist: Lesley Dill, lecture
- 6 p.m. JJ’s Grill: Tim Meitzen
- 7 p.m. Pesto Cafe: Jed Clampit
- 7:30 p.m. Fayetteville High School: University Symphony Orchestra: Dr. Robert Mueller, conductor
- 7 p.m. Jose’s: Fat Tuesday pub crawl
- 7 p.m. Walton Arts Center: Willie Nelson and Family
- 8 p.m. George’s Majestic Lounge: The Reverend Peyton’s Big Damn Band / Isayah’s All-Stars
» Add birthdays
Others: Singer Bobby Womack is 70, actress Catherine O’Hara is 60, actress Patricia Heaton is 56, bassist Jason Newsted of Metallica is 51, singer Evan Dando of The Lemonheads is 47., actress Patsy Kensit is 46, country singer Jason Sellers is 43, actress Margo Harshman is 28 and actress Andrea Bowen is 24.