Partly Cloudy48° / 43°
Chance of Rain54° / 37°
Chance of Rain41° / 30°
Chance of Snow37° / 25°
Two events planned on the University of Arkansas campus are expected to bring heavy traffic and extra demand for parking tonight.
Aldermen approved a 3.8 percent pay increase for more than 700 city employees during last night’s City Council meeting. Here’s a recap.
The Fayetteville Farmers’ Market doesn’t open until April, but residents who are ready for a local food fix can get one starting this month.
Wakarusa added new artists for 2014 lineup.
New wooden bow ties are in stock at The Mustache Goods & Wears. That news and more in this week’s Flyer Sponsor post.
The Arkansas men’s basketball team faces Ole Miss at home tonight. It’s not on TV, though. No, seriously.
The SEC women’s basketball tournament begins tonight. Arkansas faces No. 14 seed Ole Miss.
- 5 p.m. Walton Arts Center: Opening Reception for Divide Light
- 5 p.m. JJ’s Grill: TJ Scarlett
- 6 p.m. Maxine’s Tap Room: Speak for Yourself: Arkansas Traveler
- 6 p.m. Bear’s Place: Wednesday night Blues Therapy Sessions
- 6 p.m. Greenhouse Grille: Lindsay Will
- 6:30 p.m. Arsaga’s at The Depot: Live jazz w/ Adams Collins, Johnny Arredondo and friends
- 7 p.m. Bud Walton Arena: Razorback men’s basketball vs. Ole Miss
- 7 p.m. Barnhill Arena: Condoleeza Rice lecture
- 8 p.m. The Stolen Glass: Chasing Pictures / Load Themgunz / Ugly Suns
- 9 p.m. George’s Majestic Lounge: Big Gigantic / Caked Up
|No meetings listed|
» Add birthdays
Others: Singer Eddy Grant is 66, keyboardist Alan Clark of Dire Straits is 62, comedian-magician Penn Jillette is 59, guitarist John Frusciante of Red Hot Chili Peppers is 44, aActor Kevin Connolly is 40, actress Eva Mendes is 39 and actor Jake Lloyd is 25.