This giveaway is now closed. Congrats to the winners, Alexander and Kevin.
In case you haven’t heard, there’s a beer festival in town this weekend.
The third annual Fayetteville Foam Fest is set for Saturday, May 3 in the Walton Arts Center Parking lot.
The format for the event is pretty simple. Several distributors will set up booths with beers to sample from 5 to 9 p.m., and attendees are given a small tasting cup to try as many craft brews as they can.
Organizers expect to have over 250 local, regional, and national brews available this year. A handful of local food trucks will also be on hand to provide a little bit of sustenance for festival goers.
This year’s event will also include live music from local bands Basement Brew and Honeyshine.
Tickets are $40 ($75 VIP tickets including food pairings from local restaurants and live music by Cutty Rye and John Henry and Friends are also available), and $20 for designated drivers (includes meal ticket), on sale now at fayettevillefoamfest.com. A portion of the proceeds from the event will benefit Feed Fayetteville.
We’ve got two pairs of tickets to give away to the festival. Good luck.
How to enter
Leave a comment telling us the name of your favorite beer (or your favorite style of beer), and you’re entered.
What you’ll win
Two randomly chosen winners will win two (2) tickets each to Fayetteville Foam Fest, set for Saturday, May 3 from 5-9 p.m.
A few rules (read ‘em carefully):
- You may only enter this specific contest once.
- This contest is open to anyone anywhere except Fayetteville Flyer writers and their immediate family members.
- The winner of this contest must be 21 years of age or over. Be prepared to show ID when picking up your tickets.
- Contest is open until 12 p.m. CST on Wednesday, April 30.
- Make sure you use a valid e-mail address when filling out the comment form since that’s how we’ll contact you if you’ve won. Once we notify the winners, you’ll have 24 hours to respond via email to claim your prize.
- You’ll have to provide us with your first and last name (if you win) and then be prepared to show a valid photo ID when picking up your tickets.
For more information about this event or to purchase tickets, visit FayettevilleFoamFest.com.