It’s a dance-filled weekend at the Walton Arts Center and we’ve got all sorts of tickets to give away. This contest is on a pretty short notice, though, so if you wanna see some hott dance action, you’d better enter quick.
On Thursday night (Feb 5) at 7pm, Complexions Dance Company will be on stage bringing a mix of contemporary ballet, classical and modern dance featuring Co-Artistic Director Desmond Richardson from Slow Dancing. After the show, DJ Soulfree will be spinning tunes in the lobby and there will be 1/2 price drink specials! We’ve got two pairs of tickets to give away to a couple of lucky winners for this one.
Then on Saturday (Feb 7), Tango Fire will perform twice (2pm and 8pm). “Tango Fire offers a journey through the history of Tango – the world’s most alluring and exciting dance.” We’ve got one pair of tickets to the 2pm show. Awesome? Uh, yes.
How to enter: Just leave a comment below telling us whether or not you can dance. As in, for real. Are you a good dancer? I am (maybe). Make sure you specify which show you’d like tickets to so we can put you in the correct drawing. If you’d like to be entered into both, then just let us know and we’ll take care of it. We got your back.
A few rules (read ’em carefully):
- You may only enter this specific contest once. In other words, even if you want to be entered for both, just leave one comment. We’re only allowing one pair of tickets per winner, though, so if you win one pair, you’re not eligible for another. Cool? If you do enter this contest more than once you’ll be automatically disqualified.
- This contest is open to anyone anywhere except Fayetteville Flyer writers and their immediate family members.
- Contest is open for the Complexions Dance Company tickets until 11:59pm CST on Wednesday, February 4, 2009 and for the Tango Fire tickets until 11:59pm CST on Friday, February 6, 2009.
- Make sure you leave a valid e-mail address when filling out the comment form since that’s how we’ll contact you if you’ve won.
- You’ll have to provide us with your first and last name (if you win) and then be prepared to show a valid photo ID when picking up your tickets.
Thanks to the Walton Arts Center for sponsoring this contest. For more information about these performances and to purchase tickets, visit waltonartscenter.org or call 479-443-5600.