People are always asking us questions. We started a new feature today for those instances when we don’t know the answers. Check out the first post and help a fellow local out.
Which reminds me. I have two questions for you, Fayetteville.
1) Is it OK for a small dog to ride in a basket on the front of a bicycle?
I assume it’s not illegal but if I do this will dog lovers and/or bike safety advocates shun me?
2) How many times is too many times a week to eat at Slim Chickens?
I’ve only eaten there once this week but I think about it quite often. Whaddya think?
Oh yeah, the to-do list. Sorry.
Tonight is pretty packed full of stuff. I won’t be making it out tonight because I’ve gotta get ready for a float trip this weekend but if I were, I’d probably do the following:
- Stop by ddp gallery to see what the deal is with the “Student Art Show” at 5pm
- Head over to Smiling Jack’s for a tasty bite to eat and see if I like “Josh & Friends” or not
- Make my way to Smoke & Barrel for the Opal Fly show
What would you do? Here’s your choices…
Arsaga’s on Gregg: Matt Baird (Spoken) – 9pm
ddp gallery: Kathy Thompson’s Student Art Show – 5pm
Fayetteville Farmers’ Market: On the square (7am-2pm), Mill Distric (4pm-7pm)
George’s: Amure, Open Addiction, Wasting Days
Pesto Cafe: Kevin Bennoch
Powerhouse: Boom Kinetic
Smiling Jack’s Fresh Foods: Josh & Friends
Smoke & Barrel: Opal Fly & Friends
Speakeasy: DJ Peaches
Stella Boyle Smith Concert Hall: KUAF/Fulbright Chamber Music Festival Concert – 7:30pm
Tangerine: Drag show
Teatro Scarpino: Comedy Improv
Walton Arts Center: RAIN: A Tribute to the Beatles – 7pm