A bunch of folks have suggested we invest in some Fayetteville Flyer stickers so last week, we broke open our piggy bank and started counting. Four seconds later we were done. 9 pennies. That won’t buy any stickers.
So we did what any other website publishers would do in our situation. We opened a kissing booth on the corner of College and Township where those people are selling furniture out of the old Sugar Mountain building. We didn’t get a single customer. But we did find a million bucks in an old mattress.
And we spent it all on vinyl stickers. Are we smart or what?
So how can you get your hands on a Fayetteville Flyer sticker? You could either use the above-mentioned recipe for success or you could head out to one of the following businesses this weekend and grab a free one (or two…shhhh).
Here’s a few places that might still have a stack on hand:
- 21st Amendment – 406 W Dickson St
- Emelia’s Kitchen – 309 W Dickson St
- Lucky Luke’s BBQ – 1220 N Garland Ave # 1
- Penguin Ed’s on Mission – 2773 E Mission Blvd
- Smoke & Barrel Tavern – 324 W. Dickson St
- Ultra Studios – 118 W. South St
- Hugo’s – 25 1/2 N Block Ave
Or you could order yourself a fancy Flyer shirt and get a sticker (and a couple of buttons) for free. Just saying.