Quips about Daniel Francis Doyle’s image seem to be fairly common in opening paragraphs about him. AV Austin says he “looks a lot more like a math tutor than a math rocker” and the Austin Chronicle asks “How could someone that looks so innocent make such a racket?”
With a promo photo like the one below, though, who can blame them?
Personally, I’m just happy to see that I’m not the only guy my age that still eats peanut butter and jelly with my eyes closed.
If you’d rather vibrate your entire body, head over to FIX. It’s Beat Bachs‘ night and there will be sweaty folks all around you for to dance with.
Eleven more options coming right up…
- Herman’s Ribhouse: Amber Renea
- The Beer Keg: Pope County Bootleggers
- Club Fix: Beat Bachs
- Nightbird Books: AuPair Care Informational Meeting
- Arsaga’s on Crossover: Singer Songwriters Circle
- George’s: Future Leaders of The World, The Vail
- Gullett’s Gourmet: Sarah Hughes
- Smoke & Barrel Tavern: Color Club, Perpetual Werewolf, Daniel Francis Doyle
- Jose’s: Karaoke
- Mellow Mushroom Pizza: Jovan Arellano
- Modern Cafe: Bluegrass Jam w/ Ron Wilbourn
- US Pizza Co: Effron White
- Greenhouse Grille: Ren, Cate Combs
Daniel Francis Doyle – Photo by Ben Aqua
Click below to hear “Learning Things at School” by Daniel Francis Doyle