Judging by the Washington County Intake Roster this morning, most of you guys were able to stay out of jail last night. Not all of you though. You win some…
Tonight, lots of you guys will be partying in Memphis in preparation for Arkansas’ bowl game tomorrow against East Carolina, but there are plenty of tunes to go around for the rest of us.
Tonight, it really depends on what you feel like.
Feel like dancing? Maybe you should go to the Smoke and Barrel for Lucio Presents: Hip Hop Dance Party featuring DJ’s Bizar, Shortfuze, and Solja, with Lucio and Ben Smith.
There will most likely also be dancing at George’s tonight. Strange Heros are playing for Happy Hour, and the Odds will close out the night.
Even more dancing will be happening at Opal Fly’s Feel Good Lounge. They’re celebrating their grand opening with music from 4:00 pm today, until 4:00 am tomorrow morning. Opal Fly & The Feelgoods, Pope County Bootleggers, GBmojo, The Joe Credits, are playing, and some DJ’s will be spinning late night.
There’s a big show at Rogue tonight too, with Cntr+Alt+Delete and Hosta. There will probably be dancing there too.
Ever been to the GROJ? It’s a house venue over on California Ave, and tonight Your Yellow Dress, St. Anthony, and Kyndl Destroyer. Ok, there are a lot of options for dancing tonight.
Tomorrow, the Razorbacks will be in action at 4:30 pm in the Liberty Bowl. The game will be on ESPN.
Saturday night, there’s a huge metal show at Rogue with Deadbird, Deadeye Jack, and the Body.
Matt Smith and Rochelle Bradshaw are at the Smoke and Barrel, and Army of Birds, Calling Tokyo, A Good Fight are at George’s.
There’s also music at Opal Fly’s Feel Good Lounge from 1:00 pm – 4:00 am again with Opal Fly & The Feelgoods, Kory Montgomery, The Strut, Mr. Fun, Candy Lee, and DJ’s Vaxination and Anita will close out the night.
Sunday, get your brunch tunes on at Greenhouse Grille with Miles Ralston, Emelia’s Kitchen with Drew Packard and Garrett Jones, or at Common Grounds with DJ Soulfree.
Shannon Wurst will be at Pesto Cafe Sunday night, and Kory Montgomery is at George’s for Monster Mug Night.
The full list is below. What are you guys doing this weekend?
- Friday, January 1
- Smoke & Barrel Tavern: Lucio presents 2010 Hip Hop dance party
- Jose’s: On the Run
- George’s: The Odds, Strange Heroes
- The GROJ: Your Yellow Dress, St. Anthony, Kyndl Destroyer
- Opal Fly’s Feel Good Lounge: Opal Fly & The Feelgoods, Pope County Bootleggers, GBmojo, The Joe Credits, DJs 4pm-4am
- Rogue: Hosta, Cntrl-Alt-Del
- Saturday, January 2
- Smoke & Barrel Tavern: Matt Smith, Rochelle Bradshaw
- Rogue: Deadbird, Deadeye Jack, The Body
- George’s: Army of Birds, Calling Tokyo, A Good Fight
- JJ’s Grill n Chill: Kory Montgomery
- Opal Fly’s Feel Good Lounge: Opal Fly & The Feelgoods, Kory Montgomery, The Strut, Mr. Fun, Candy Lee, DJs 1pm-4am
- Sunday, January 3
- Emelia’s Kitchen: Drew Packard and Garrett Jones 12pm
- George’s: Monster Mug Night with Kory Montgomery
- Greenhouse Grille: Miles Ralston
- Opal Fly’s Feel Good Lounge: Fly Girl & Friends, Papa Joe, Rollo Tumasi 1pm-10pm
- 21st Amendment: Jovan Arellano
- Common Grounds: DJ SoulFree, Sarah Hughes
- Pesto Cafe: Shannon Wurst