It’s the first Wednesday of the month and you know what that means, right? Tomorrow is First Thursday Fayetteville. More on that tomorrow.
Let’s talk about today for a minute, shall we?
Last night was opening night for Little House on the Prairie at Walton Arts Center but the performance is running through Jan. 10. In case you didn’t hear, the cast and crew aren’t just here to perform. In fact, they’ve teamed up with Habitat for Humanity of Washington County to help build a house tomorrow at 2608 S. Haddon Ave. here in Fayetteville. We hope they brought some long johns.
Over at Greenhouse Grille, 3 Penny Acre play tonight. Great music.
Smoke & Barrel has Tyrannosaurus Chicken. Great name.
Scarpino’s has Shout Lulu‘s square dancing night. Great fun.
- Wednesday, January 6
- Greenhouse Grille: 3 Penny Acre
- JJ’s Grill n Chill: Mo Brothers
- Teatro Scarpino: Shout Lulu Squaredancing
- Walton Arts Center: Little House on the Prairie 7pm
- Smoke & Barrel Tavern: Tyrannosaurus Chicken