Many apologies for the tardiness of today’s to-do post. We’ve been moving our office and have been without the power of the interwebs for most of the day.
Plus, we hit a giant piece of something and got a flate tire while driving through the intersection of College and North Street. That slowed us down a little, too.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Excuses, excuses.
Smoke & Barrel Tavern has a fun show scheduled for tonight with Perpetual Werewolf and Ctrl+Alt+Del‘s Micah Szabo. It’ll be “something beautiful and weird,” says Smoke & Barrel co-owner Evan McDonald. (See comments below for more details)
Just off the square at Opal Fly’s Feelgood Lounge, Daniel Lefkowitz is here all the way from somewhere in Virginia. He’ll be playing with another Daniel – Dan Dean of The Rox (and countless other great local bands). Dean’s New Cliches start at around 8 p.m. and Lefkowitz will play about an hour later.
There’s more, too. Check it out:
- Thursday, February 22, 2010
- JJ’s Grill n Chill: Darren Ray
- Opal Fly’s Feel Good Lounge: Daniel Lefkowitz / New Cliches
- Teatro Scarpino: Big Bad Gina
- George’s: Matt Stell & the Crashers / Matthew Huff / Elise Davis
- Smoke & Barrel Tavern: Perpetual Werewolf, Micah Szabo, Jeff Alvine