It’s currently 20-something degrees out there. With temperatures on track to reach into the 50s today, you can expect two things: 1) warmness and 2) sickness.
We’re crossing our fingers that most of you will experience more warmness than sickness. Good luck!
If you haven’t checked out one of Effron White’s “Songs in the ‘Ville” events yet, tonight’s your chance. The monthly series features Effron and and a handful of others “in the round” at UARK Bowl on Dickson St. This month, it’s Mike Bewley, Carter Sampson, and Candy Lee.
George’s has UA alum and 2009 NAMA winner Ben Rector tonight. Ben just released his new album, Into the Morning, earlier this week and according to his blog, it reached #5 on the iTunes pop charts shortly afterwards. Nice job. Also playing tonight are Steve Moakler and Andrew Ripp.
Here’s the list:
- Thursday, February 18, 2010
- UA Global Campus: Climate Change: Myth or Reality
- JJ’s Grill n Chill: Richard & RJ
- Fayetteville Public Library: Screening: Maxed Out
- Opal Fly’s Feel Good Lounge: Okie Joe Mack / Bill Erickson
- Pesto Cafe: Kevin Bennoch
- Smoke & Barrel Tavern: Memphis Pencils / Messy Sparkles
- UARK Bowl & Ballroom: Songs in the ‘Ville
- The Garden Room: Chocolate and Wine Pairing
- Walton Arts Center: One Night of Queen
- George’s: Ben Rector / Steve Moakler / Andrew Ripp
- Harps on Garland: Book Signing: Susan Culp