Sorry for the delay in getting this to-do up. I’ve spent most of the morning putting the First Thursday Flyer Guide together.
I meant to do that last night after watching the Hogs get beat up but I drank a can of PBR and fell asleep on my keyboard. Somehow, my forehead managed to type out a jumbled mess of Milli Vanilli lyrics while I was passed out:
asodff saddfa o i’m in love with you girl ’cause you’re on my mind, you’re the one I think about most every time asdfas wmhioeikf and when you pack a smile in everything you do, don’t you understand, girl, this love is true asdfjwefkskdf girl, you know it’s true ooh, ooh, ooh I love you yes, you know it’s true ooh, ooh, ooh I love you asdfioooonvke
Just kidding. It was Miller Lite.
The evening pretty much belongs to First Thursday but there are other things happening, both during and afterwards so listen up…girl.
At 6:30 p.m., there’s a silent art auction at Dickson Theater featuring work from Vandergriff Elementary students. <-- Click that link and take a look at a few of the slides. You'll be surprised. There's a cash bar, a live band and a $10 cover at the door. George’s has the Jerry Garcia Band. Don’t forget about the warm-up show featuring The Schwag earlier in the evening at Sound Warehouse.
- Thursday, March 4, 2010
- Botanical Garden of the Ozarks: Volunteer Potluck Lunch
- Little Bread Co.: Association of Ceramic Enthusiasts Student Fundraiser
- Fayetteville Underground: First Thursday
- Fayetteville Public Library: One-on-One Resume Review
- JJ’s Grill n Chill: Jamie Wolfe
- Dickson Theater: Vandergriff Art Auction
- Soul: Miles Ralston
- Stella Boyle Smith Concert Hall: John Garst Voice Recital
- Pesto Cafe: Kevin Bennoch
- Walton Arts Center: ZUM: An exciting fusion of Argentinean Tango and Gypsy Jazz
- Drifters: Open Addiction / Everyday Disciple / Anomaly / Bob Kramer Incident
- George’s: Jerry Garcia Band w/ Melvin Seals
- Speakeasy: DJ Peaches
- Smoke & Barrel Tavern: some guy named robb