What a weekend.
First, we had a foot of snow dump on us after everyone had already gotten out their spring t-shirts and skirts. Then, about half of the country’s NCAA basketball brackets were completely ruined when Kansas lost to Northern Somebody. And finally, health-care reform passed last night sending people on both sides of the debate into a complete frenzy.
If you need a break from all the snowman stories, grumpy basketball fans or listening to arguments over whether or not Bart Stupak is really a baby killer, there’s plenty of cool things happening in Fayetteville tonight to get your mind in a different spot.
There’s more. Here:
- Monday, March 22, 2010
- Pesto Cafe: Darren Ray
- The Perk: Acoustic Jam
- JJ’s Grill n Chill: Tim Meitzen
- Nightbird Books: Jami Attenberg Reading & Booksigning
- Rogue: U.S. Christmas / Black Cobra / FMS / Sinking South / Deadeyejack
- George’s: Finn Riggins / Hosta / Where’s Lawrence
- Smoke & Barrel Tavern: Brent Amaker and the Rodeo / The Rox