In case you missed it, we ran a story yesterday on this weekend’s Bacon Day event. I can already taste the bacon in my mouth. I’m pretty sure I know what I’m bringing but more importantly, I just confirmed that our own Flyer Foodie, Laura Hobbs, is also bringing a bacon dish and will be dedicating next week’s post to it.
She hasn’t told me what it’ll be, but she doesn’t have to. I’m already drooling. You’ll find her at the Flyer table if you make it out to Bacon Day.
What’s the haps tonight?
Alaskan bluegrass band Bearfoot starts a two-night run at Walton Arts Center. If you didn’t win tickets in our giveaway but still want to check ’em out, head over to waltonartscenter.org and pick up a couple of tickets. Show starts at 8 p.m. tonight. Or check ’em out tomorrow night at either 8 or 10 p.m. (Check out the video below from KXUA’s DGold)
And here’s a little more for tonight:
- Thursday, April 8, 2010
- Pesto Cafe: Kevin Bennoch
- JJ’s Grill n Chill: Jason Strode
- Smoke & Barrel Tavern: Flatland Travelers / Funkotron
- Stella Boyle Smith Concert Hall: Saxophone Studio Recital
- Nadine Baum Studios: TheatreSquared’s Mauritius
- Walton Arts Center: Bearfoot
- Rogue: DJ Wars
- Teatro Scarpino: The Blackbirds
- George’s: Shindig Shop