If you keep a close eye on the local social media scene, you probably know that yesterday afternoon was pretty chaotic.
There were lots of interesting tweets and status updates starting at around 2 p.m. and lasting until around 5-ish.
Some of it was focused on the Razorback Foundation’s announcement that it’s increasing the minimum donation required for some fans to keep their season tickets at football games.
The rest of yesterday’s buzz was about former President Clinton, who stopped by the UA campus in Fayetteville and then made a (not so) unexpected visit to the Clinton House Museum.
Thanks to the museum’s director Kate Johnson, I walked away with this.
Tonight’s event at the Botanical Garden of the Ozarks should be fun. It’s another Summer Cocktails event, Moonflowers and Margaritas, and it starts at 6 p.m. If you didn’t win tickets last week, you can still pick some up at the door this evening for $20 ($15 for members).
Here’s a list:
- Thursday, August 12, 2010
- Botanical Garden of the Ozarks: Cocktails in the Garden: Moonflowers & Margaritas
- Herman’s Ribhouse: Scott Miller
- JJ’s Grill n Chill: Mike & Grady
- Jose’s: Joe Giles Band
- Mellow Mushroom Pizza: Hudson
- Gulley Park: Gulley Park Concert Series: Full House
- Foghorn’s on College: Jamie Wolfe
- Pesto Cafe: Sarah Hughes
- Powerhouse: Leah & The Mojo Doctors
- Mojo’s: Charliehorse
- George’s: The Battle Within
- Smoke & Barrel Tavern: Crazy Neighbor
- Drifters: Stand-up Comedy