For many, Halloween can’t come soon enough. This year, it comes a day too late – on Sunday – which means the majority of us must celebrate early.
Our calendar is already full of to-do’s for Friday and Saturday night, but if that’s still too long to wait, consider taking someone between the ages of 12 and 18 to the Fayetteville Public Library tonight at 6 p.m. for Teen Read Week‘s free screening of Night of the Living Dead in the Walker Community Room. If you can’t find a teenager, you could try sneaking in (don’t blame us if you get caught) or you could snuggle up under a blanket with your laptop and watch it online.
There’s more below and as always, if we missed something, leave a comment and we’ll get it added.
- Fayetteville Public Library: FPL Gamers Club
- Fayetteville Public Library: Night of the Living Dead screening
- The Showcase: The Word Alive / Hound of Hades / Dreams like Monuments / Take this to the Grave / From The Wreckage
- UA Student Union: Jonathan Kozol lecture
- Unity of Fayetteville: Conscious songwriters circle
- JJ’s Grill n Chill: Jeff Fox
- Nightbird Books: Ozark Poets and Writers Collective
- Teatro Scarpino: Live jazz
- UA Student Union: The Dalai Lama Film and Book Series-The Art of Happiness
- Lewis & Clark Outfitters: New Bike Owner / Maintenance Class
- George’s Majestic Lounge: Filter
- UA Campus: Street Dance lessons: Popping
- City Council Agenda Session (agenda): City Hall Room 326 – 4:30 p.m.
- Street Committee (agenda): City Hall Room 326 – 5:15 p.m.
- Water & Sewer Committee: City Hall Room 326 – 5:45 p.m.