Before you get all “hey, where’s all the other stuff” on me, there’s two things I’d like to remind you of.
1) It’s the week of Thanksgiving and history tells us that the list of to-do items is never very long this time of year so chillax and get outta my face, yo. I think some of your spit landed in my eye. Now I gotta clean my contacts. Yes, both of them. Because if I only cleaned the left one, then the right side wouldn’t be quite as clear and that’d make everything look kinda weird. So yes, you did sort of do me a favor by reminding me to clean my contacts, but still, you spit it my damn eye.
2) There are creative options for endless fun and excitement that aren’t even listed here on the Flyer. For example, two guys in Rogers have already pitched tents and are camping in front of Best Buy. Not for the prices (which don’t seem all that great this year), but just for the fun of it.
If you want to spit in my eye again, I’ll be at George’s tonight to see Memphis Pencils, Niall, and Where’s Lawrence. Wanna check out some new Memphis Pencils stuff? Sure you do. Scroll on down.
Arts & Entertainment
- JJ’s Grill n Chill: Jeff Fox
- Teatro Scarpino: Calle Soul: Latin Jazz/Salsa
- George’s Majestic Lounge: Memphis Pencils / Niall / Where’s Lawrence
- UA Basketball – Women: vs. Tennessee State – Fayetteville – 7:00 p.m.