I’m willing to bet that the majority of you who are reading this to-do post today are only doing so to kill some time before you get off work (hopefully at noon) and head out of town for Thanksgiving.
If that’s the case, there’s probably not a lot of nighttime planning going on in your head right now. That’s OK. You can still hang out. Besides, you probably still have a few minutes before you have to finish up that spreadsheet.
Let me help with a few links:
Hey Jude, did you hear we sold 2 million tracks?
In just their first week of release on Apple’s iTunes store, the Beatles sold over two million individual songs and more than 450,000 albums.
“When I looked at my mother, I saw the devil.”
Actor Michael Brea (Ugly Betty, Step Up 3D) is in jail after allegedly murdering his mother using a 3-foot-long Freemason sword while chanting Bible passages and Masonic references.
Dogs vs. Cats: Case closed
After hundreds of academic hours of study, researchers at Oxford University have determined this: Dogs are more social than cats = Dogs have larger brains than cats = Dogs are smarter than cats. I guess I should’ve partied a lot more in college?
Wipe that smile off your [censored].
Mashable is reporting that Facebook received a notice of allowance from the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office for the trademark on the word “face.” It’s only when used in the context of telecommunications, like bulletin boards or online chat rooms, but still, kinda creepy.
Still with me? Here’s your list:
Arts & Entertainment
- Greenhouse Grille: Thanksgiving eve dinner w/ 3 Penny Acre
- JJ’s Grill n Chill: Mo Brothers
- Whole Earth Organic Lounge: A Gentle Thanksgiving Celebration
- Smoke & Barrel Tavern: Urban Achievers Wii Bowling Night
- Fix: The Gobble Wobble w/ Beat Bachs & Nicholas Scott
- UA Volleyball: vs. LSU – Fayetteville – 7:00 p.m.
- UA Basketball – Men: vs. Southeast Missouri St. – Fayetteville – 7:00 p.m.