Zombies really are everywhere.
The new Call of Duty game, which has been dominating TV ads lately, features a zombie level, the Second City, which will be in town next week, recently lost an actor to AMC’s zombie hit “The Walking Dead,” and there are a ton of zombie movies that were either released this year or are coming out in a few months.
If that’s not enough, Fayetteville’s own Blood Eagle Productions will premier their brand new zombie film, Experiment 519, tonight at George’s Majestic Lounge.
Two showings are scheduled for 7 p.m. and 9 p.m, along with a special viewing of bonus footage that didn’t make the film. Admission is $1, and DVDs will be available for $10.
Aside from that, there’s another Dalai Lama film series event tonight on the UA campus, a meeting of the Ozark Poets and Writers Collective at Nightbird Books, and a few other options listed below.
Arts & Entertainment
- Greenhouse Grille: Sarah Hughes Duo
- Nightbird Books: Ozark Poets and Writers Collective
- Teatro Scarpino: Live jazz
- UA University Theatre: Cry of the Snow Lion: The Dalai Lama Series
- JJ’s Grill n Chill: Jeff Fox
- George’s Majestic Lounge: Experiment 519 movie premier
- City Council Agenda Session (Tentative Agenda): City Hall, Room 326 – 4:30 p.m.
- Equipment Committee: City Hall, Room 326 – 5:15 p.m.
- Street Committee (Agenda): City Hall, Room 326 – 6:15 p.m.