Pardon my French, but I’ve got a rendezvous at 10 a.m. this morning and I’ll have to cut today’s to-do post short.
Not too short, though. After all, I need at least enough words to wrap around this Robert Earl Keen photo or else the listings I’ve added below won’t look right.
I hope you guys can forgive me on this one. The meeting is not in Fayetteville, but I promise it’s to-do related.
The full list:
- Fayetteville Public Library: Gingerbread House Decorating Workshop
- Big Momma’s: Effron White
- Botanical Garden of the Ozarks: Build Your Own Wildlife Tree
- JJ’s Grill n Chill: Russ Hutchison
- Walton Arts Center: Kathy Mattea, Songs and the Season
- Whole Earth Organic Lounge: Andrew Sieff Fusion Group
- George’s Majestic Lounge: Robert Earl Keen
- Stella Boyle Smith Concert Hall: Piano Studio Recital
- Maxine’s: Johny’s Jazz Quartet
- Smoke & Barrel Tavern: Atomic Duo
- Mojo’s Pints & Pies: Charliehorse