Those of you having serious football withdrawals can get a bit of relief over the next few weeks.
The Razorback Football team opened its fourth season of spring practices under coach Bobby Petrino today at 3:40 p.m. at the practice fields next to Razorback Stadium.
The Hogs will practice 14 times this spring leading up to their annual Red/White matchup which is scheduled to be televised nationally by ESPN at 2 p.m. on April 16. The Red/White game will count as the team’s 15th and final practice.
Practices held outdoors are open to the public, but practices held inside the Walker Pavilion will not be open due to space constraints.
Fans who choose to attend must follow these rules:
- Fans should sit in designated seating areas
- The use of cell phones is prohibited
- Any photography or video taping of practice is prohibited following the first 20 minutes of practice
- Children should not be left unattended at practice
- No pets may be brought inside the practice areas
- No autographs will be allowed inside the practice areas
Times have not been determined, but Arkansas is scheduled to practice on the following dates.
Tuesday, March 15
Wednesday, March 16
Thursday, March 17
Tuesday, March 29
Wednesday, March 30
Thursday, April 1
Friday, April 2
Tuesday, April 5
Wednesday, April 6
Friday, April 8
Saturday, April 9
Tuesday, April 12
Wednesday, April 13
Friday, April 15
Spring game: Saturday, April 16 (2 p.m.)