The calendar is pretty slim for tonight, but with a busy weekend and a Sunday night full of scattered power outages in Fayetteville, some of us could probably use a little Monday night relaxation.
For those wanting to venture out, there are a few live music options including Darren Ray at Pesto Cafe and Jones ‘N Leah at JJ’s.
Also tonight is Chopped in the Ozarks at 6 p.m. in the Walton Arts Center‘s Starr Theater.
As part of the 11th Annual Art of Wine Festival, the event features four Northwest Arkansas chefs who’ll compete to create an award-winning dish from a basket of unusual ingredients. Chefs are eliminated after each course, leaving the last as the Chopped Champion.
Participating chefs include Jerrmy Gawthrop (Greenhouse Grille), Dane Main (Petit Bistro), Chrissy Sanderson (Northwest Arkansas Community College), and William McCormick (Farrell’s).
Tickets are $100 per person and includes beverages and heavy hors d’oeuvres.
- JJ’s Grill n Chill: Jones ‘N Leah
- Walton Arts Center: Chopped in the Ozarks
- Pesto Cafe: Darren Ray
- The Perk: Open acoustic jam
- Town Center: Advertising & Promotion Commission * (agenda) – 2:00 p.m.
- City Hall: Planning Commission * – 5:30 p.m.
- City Hall: Animal Services Advisory Board * – 6:30 p.m.
* Meetings scheduled to be televised by the Fayetteville Government Channel are indicated with an asterisk