Thanks to the recent rise of social media, #StarWarsDay is getting a lot more attention this year.
That makes May 4th extra special in 2011, especially for Star Wars fans who are also fans of Mexican civic holidays. Those who enjoy both can look forward to a night of Star Wars parties followed by a night of drinking Mexican beers in American bars.
To take it one step further, it’s also the eve of First Thursday Fayetteville. It just gets better and better.
May the Fourth Be With You, and may you find something fun to do tonight from the list below.
- Common Grounds: Greg Krutziger
- Greenhouse Grille: Madame Ren Lovely
- JJ’s Grill n Chill: Heather & TJ
- Stella Boyle Smith Concert Hall: Adriana Marcela Rueda-Garcia Flute Recital
- Walton Arts Center: Les Miserables
- Smoke & Barrel Tavern: La Snacks / Niall
- George’s Majestic Lounge: Ryan Burton / Goose / Jason Polley
- Rogue Pizza Co.: I Do Declare / Rollo Tumasi / Saucy Dogs
* Meetings scheduled to be televised by the Fayetteville Government Channel are indicated with an asterisk