It’s the beginning of a new month and that means two things are coming up: First Thursday on the Square and First Tuesday at Mount Sequoyah.
By now you should know all there is to know about First Thursday, but not everyone knows there’s free music inside Mount Sequoyah’s Parker Hall on the first Tuesday of each month.
There are a few more options for fun tonight, including a City Council meeting if that’s your thing. We published a primer for tonight’s meeting, FYI.
- Fayetteville Square: Farmers’ Market
- Lewis & Clark Outfitters: Mountain Bike Ride
- Powerhouse Seafood: Karaoke
- JJ’s Grill: Keith Nicholson
- Teatro Scarpino: Live jazz
- Mt. Sequoyah: Chase Missy
* Meetings scheduled to be televised by the Fayetteville Government Channel are indicated with an asterisk