A meeting of the Fayetteville City Council is set for 6 p.m. Nov. 1 in room 219 of City Hall, 113 West Mountain Street.
Below is a very brief overview of what to expect at tonight’s meeting.
There are nine consent items on tonight’s agenda including a resolution approving a $105,000 contract with McGoodwin, Williams & Yates for engineering and design of the Broyles Avenue recycling drop off and education facility.
There is no unfinished business on tonight’s agenda, but there will be a public discussion about the advisability of issuing parking revenue improvement bonds to finance the construction of a parking deck in the Dickson Street area.
The following six items make up the new business agenda for tonight.
- Parking Revenue Improvement Bonds: An ordinance authorizing the issuance and sale of up to $6,500,000 in Parking Revenue Improvement Bonds to finance a parking deck in the Dickson Street area.
- Parking Revenue Fund: An ordinance establishing a Parking Revenue Fund and restricting expenditures therefrom.
- Sales Tax Capital Fund: An ordnance to enact §34.09 Sales Tax Capital Fund of the Code of Fayetteville.
- VAC 11-3944 (3670 N. Lalique Lane/VPR Investments): An ordinance to vacate a 150-square-foot easement at 3670 Lalique Lane.
- Amend Rules of Order and Procedure: A resolution to amend the procedure of presenting agenda items during City Council meetings.
- AT&T U-verse Agreement: A resolution to approve a five-year renewal of the AT&T U-verse Agreement to allow it to continue to offer internet protocol/cable TV type service in Fayetteville.