Photo by Walt Beazley, UA Athletics
Dennis Johnson ran for 109 yards and two touchdowns, and Cobi Hamilton set the Arkansas single-season reception record, as the Hogs downed Tulsa in a 19-15 win on Saturday in Fayetteville.
Recap: Arkansas tops Tulsa, 19-15 – UA Athletics
Tulsa had a final opportunity to put together a game-winning drive with 1:07 remaining in the fourth quarter. However, the Razorback defense would seal the game with a fumble forced by Chris Smith and recovered by Byran Jones that would bring the offense on the field to run out the clock.
- Defense Delivers In Homecoming Win – Arkansas News Bureau
- Arkansas 19, Tulsa 15 – The Slophouse
- The Good, The Bad and The Ugly — Tulsa – RazorBloggers
- Arkansas holds off Tulsa, keeps slim bowl hopes alive – ESPN/AP
- TU squanders scoring chances in 18th straight loss to Arkansas – Tulsa World
Nov. 10 – at South Carolina
Nov. 17 – at Mississippi State
Nov. 23 – LSU (Fayetteville)