Photo by Walt Beazley, UA Athletics
Despite record-breaking games for Arkansas quarterback Tyler Wilson and wide receiver Cobi Hamilton, the Razorbacks fell to South Carolina 38-20 on Saturday at Williams-Brice Stadium in Columbia. Wilson became Arkansas’ career leader in completions, while Hamilton became UA’s single season leader in receiving yards.
Recap: Razorbacks fall to Gamecocks in Columbia – UA Athletics
Hamilton became UA’s all single season receiving yards leader by breaking the mark of 1,117 yards set last year by Jarius Wright with his 31-yard reception in the second quarter. Hamilton was Arkansas’ leading receiver, finishing the game with four catches for 72 yards, and now has 1,149 receiving yards on the season.
- The Good, The Bad and The Ugly — South Carolina – RazorBloggers
- Postgame Pass – The Slophouse
- Arkansas’ Dominance Against South Carolina Ends – Arkansas News Bureau
- Connor Shaw, No. 8 South Carolina top Arkansas, win 6th in SEC – ESPN/AP
- Gamecocks Roll Past Arkansas, 38-20 – GamecocksOnline.com
Nov. 17 – at Mississippi State
Nov. 23 – LSU (Fayetteville)