5-day Weather Forecast[forecast location=”72701″ caption=”” measurement=’F’ todaylabel=”Today” datelabel=”%%weekday%%” highlow=’%%high%%° / %%low%%°’ numdays=”5″ iconset=”Incredible” class=”css_table_class” cache=”true” width=”100%”]
Friday Events, May 31
There’s an interesting show at George’s Majestic Lounge for Happy Hour. Blues guitar-playing chef, Sauce Boss, is performing in the garden. He actually cooks a pot of gumbo on stage while he plays, and at the end of the show, he shares it with attendees. He performed during Joe Martin Stage Race a few years ago. Leah & the Mojo Doctors are in the lounge for happy hour, and later on, Barrett Baber and Tragikly White will perform.
The Lightbulb Club has locals Reveluption Butterfly and I Do Declar, and there’s a rock show at Smoke & Barrel with locals Perpetual Werewolf and Eyes of Iron.
Wakarusa continues on the Mulberry Mountain. Notable acts performing Friday night include Of Monsters and Men, Son Volt, STS9, The Whigs, and Umphrey’s McGee.
- 12 p.m. Mulberry Mountain: Wakarusa
- 6 p.m. Greenhouse Grille: Sarah Hughes & Dave Gesualdo
- 6 p.m. Mojito’s Mexican Grill: Effron White
- 6 p.m. Fresco Cafe & Pub: Fresco Jazz Trio
- 6 p.m. George’s Majestic Lounge: Barrett Baber & Luke Wade / Sauce Boss / Leah & The Mojo Doctors
- 7 p.m. Jose’s: Jason Strode
- 7 p.m. Tanglewood Branch Beer Co.: Mountain Gypsies
- 7 p.m. Foghorn’s on College: Ben Coulter
- 8:30 p.m. JJ’s Grill: Super 55
- 8 p.m. Kingfish: Bent Grass Green
- 8 p.m. Mojo’s Pints & Pies: No Name Kicker
- 9 p.m. The Lightbulb Club: Revolution Butterfly / I Do Declare
- 9 p.m. Smoke & Barrel Tavern: Eyes of Iron / Perpetual Werewolf
- 8:30 p.m. The Wine Cellar: Love & Money
- 9 p.m. George’s Majestic Lounge: Tragikly White
Saturday Events, June 1
There’s a big metal show at George’s Majestic Lounge Saturday night with Never See The Day, Vore, Hellbeast and Far Beyond Driven.
Smoke & Barrel has local band Shawn James & The Shapeshifters and Dead Leaves.
Saturday performers at Wakarusa include Gogol Bordello, Widespread Panic, Del the Funky Homosapien, and RJD2.
- 7 a.m. Fayetteville Square: Farmers’ Market
- 11 a.m. Mulberry Mountain: Wakarusa
- 6 p.m. Tanglewood Branch Beer Co.: Jim Mills
- 6 p.m. Fresco Cafe & Pub: Scott Young
- 7 p.m. Jose’s: Rock House
- 7 p.m. Foghorn’s on College: Vikki Cunningham
- 8:30 p.m. JJ’s Grill: Mike & Grady
- 8 p.m. Kingfish: Steve Dimmitt
- 8 p.m. George’s Majestic Lounge: Never See The Day / Vore / Hellbeast / Far Beyond Driven
- 9 p.m. The Lightbulb Club: Robe Flax
- 9 p.m. Smoke & Barrel Tavern: Dead Leaves / Shawn James & The Shapeshifters
Sunday Events, June 2
Friday Public Meetings
|10:00 a.m.||Pre-Bid Meeting: Bid 13-31, Construction – Mount Sequoyah Garden Improvements||100 N. Summit Ave|
*Send us your birthday shout-outs.