5-day Weather Forecast
The Fayetteville Visitors Bureau has launched the Fayetteville Ale Trail, a free self-guided tour designed to encourage residents and visitors to check out the locally-owned breweries in and around Fayetteville.
The Fayetteville City Council meets at 6 p.m. this evening. On the agenda is a plan to purchase LED holiday lights to extend Lights of the Ozarks from the square to Dickson Street. Here’s the full list of items up for consideration tonight.
We made a brief stop at Evelyn Hills Shopping Center on Saturday for the 2013 Midtown Music Showcase. Here are a few photos from the event.
Fayetteville Public Schools staff members produced and starred in a new video to help welcome students back for the 2013 school year. See any teachers you know?
- 7 a.m. Fayetteville Square: Farmers’ Market
- 6:30 p.m. Arsaga’s on Crossover: Pearl Brick
- 6:30 p.m. Fayetteville Public Library: T2 Artists’ Forum: The Spritualist
- 6 p.m. JJ’s Grill: Jeff Fox
- 6 p.m. Maxine’s Tap Room: Dumptruck Boys
- 7 p.m. Pesto Cafe: Jed Clampit
- 7 p.m. Jose’s: Copelin
- 8 p.m. The Phoenix: Ozark Poetry Slam presents: Cash Competition
» Add birthdays
Others: Singer Robert Plant of Led Zeppelin is 65, singer-songwriter John Hiatt is 61, Today show weatherman Al Roker is 59, rapper KRS-One is 48, singer Fred Durst of Limp Bizkit is 43, singer Monique Powell of Save Ferris is 38 and singer-actress Demi Lovato is 21.