Photo: cknisley44, CC 2.0
Let’s face it. Not everyone wants to cook a huge meal on Thanksgiving Day.
The main thing, for some of us, is that we have no idea how one would begin to cook a whole turkey. Others of us are intimidated by the thought of making stuffing, and some of us just don’t have room in our houses for all those (crazy?) family members.
Whatever the reason, we know there are those of you who are looking for a place to dine out on Turkey Day this week, and the folks at the Fayetteville Visitors Bureau have compiled a list of places that are open.
Of course, Greenhouse Grille is will host its annual Pre-Thanksgiving Meal on Wednesday, and Bordinos is serving up Thanksgiving food at their Friendsgiving event on Wednesday night, but as far as places actually open on Thursday, the below list includes all we know about so far.
Feel free to let us know about others in the comments, and we’ll add them to the list.
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.
Restaurants open on Thanksgiving Day in Fayetteville
- Ella’s at the Inn at Carnall Hall will serve a Thanksgiving Buffet from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- A.Q. Chicken will be open from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Golden Corral will be open from 10:45 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Village Inn will be open 24 hours.
- GuestHouse Inn International will serve a buffet from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. (reservations required 521-1166).
- Lucy’s Diner will serve a special Thanksgiving Dinner all day.
- Waffle House will be open 24 hours.