Photos courtesy Flyer Homes
The latest Flyer Homes listing is a one-owner Bella Vista beauty that got the works when it was built.
Ladies and gentlemen, feast your eyes on 9 Elizabeth Dr.
Sq Ft: 2,659
Exterior features: Large covered deck, great views
Interior features: Open floor plan, finished basement
Set up a showing: Call 479-601-5453
Apparently the owner of this contemporary walk-out ranch has a difficult time saying no. The result is a tricked-out stunner with upgrades that you rarely see in a Bella Vista house at, or even above, this price range. Upgrade include Corian counters in the kitchen instead of granite and the seldom-spotted-Bella Vista gas range. The two fireplaces and the heating system are also fueled by clean-burning LP gas.
Out back you don’t have just any old deck, you have two levels, 524 square feet, of covered deck space with fantastic year-round views of Arkansas rolling hills. The yard is open and useable, and true to form, the seller could not say no to the full lawn and landscaping irrigation system.
Then there is the basement. Finished out just as nicely as the main level, it is a huge, versatile space that could be a game or family room, a party zone or a play room, a home theater or your very own petting zoo (high-quality engineered hardwood floors for easy clean up!). Like I said, versatile.
Also perfect for guests, the basement has a bedroom and full bath, so your overnight visitors could enjoy the living space with all the comforts of their own home.
Then there are the many small touches that make the home even more special, like the two-zone temperature control, built-in closet shelving in every bedroom and wired surround sound throughout the house.
Add to all of this the many benefits of living in Bella Vista, like the community pool, the Kingswood, Barksdale and Country Club golf courses within 5 minutes of the house and three more within 15 minutes, fishing, hiking, biking, dining and many other “ing”s just minutes from your front door.
Call Jay Downing at 479-601-5453 to say “yes” to a private showing today and visit HomeOnElizabeth.com for even more photos.
Full list of upgrades
- Upstairs was going to be carpeted thoughout. Seller upgraded to engineered hardwood
- Cabinets are true custom handmade solid wood. There’s no presswood, MDF or laminate here
- All plumbing fixtures were upgraded
- Entire lighting package is upgraded
- Stainless steel dishwasher with stainless interior is less than 6 months old
- Copper pipes instead of the polybutelene
- Desk built into the kids upstairs walk-in closet
- Built-in safe
- Golf cart garage with extra storage
- Solid wood blinds throughout
- Engineered wood floor downstairs
- Wired for surround sound
- Two-person jetted tub
- 50-gallon hot water heater upgraded from 40-gallon
- Two gas fireplaces, both with battery backup in case of power failure
- Corian® countertops (chosen over granite for greater durability and stain resistance)
- Professional-quality covection gas range with warming drawer
- Upgraded to 500-gallon propane tank so it could be buried out of sight and so seller could purchase propane from any provider rather than just one
- Front and back sod
- Retaining wall
- Complete irrigation system
- Full fenced back yard
- Various bushes and trees
- Brick mailbox