In addition to the half-price lunch soup and salad special running through the 31st, there’s a lot going on at 310 W. Dickson this month.
- Thursday, May 5: Celebrate “Pinko de Mayo” with us by enjoying all Rosés – by the glass or by the bottle – at half price.
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday, May 6 – 8: If you’re going to see Disney’s Beauty and the Beast at Walton Arts Center, be sure to call us today at (479) 527-6795 for your dinner or brunch reservations.
- Sunday, May 8: Mom, Mommy, Mother…however she’s known to you, celebrate her with $1 “Momosas” at brunch this Sunday! Reservations (479) 527-6795.
- May 10 – 27: 2016 artosphere, presented by Walton Arts Center. Several local businesses are partnering with WAC to celebrate “Arkansas’ Arts + Nature Festival.” Bordinos will feature a sustainable wine flight and a “farm to bar” specialty cocktail made with fresh, local produce.
- May 13, 22, 27: We are partnering with TheatreSquared on these dates during its run of Murder for Two (May 12 – 29) to offer three “date night giveaways.” The first is a Date Night Dinner for Two and includes a $100 Bordinos gift certificate and tickets. The second is a brunch and ticket giveaway for a Sunday matinee, and the third is tickets and post-show dessert and bubbly. Follow us on social media this month for details and your chances to win!
- Graduation Weekend, May 13 – 15: Celebrate your graduate! Call us for reservations at (479) 527-6795, or book online at bordinos.com.
- Sunday, May 15: That’s What She Said at Bordinos. “Where humor and humiliation collide.” This live storytelling event in the lounge has already sold out, but look for future shows with us!
- Wednesday, May 18: Oregon’s Raptor Ridge Wine Dinner. Winemaker Kevin Wiles will be our guest and guide over five wines with five courses. $100 per person, dinner begins at 6 pm. Call (479) 527 – 6795 for seating (reservations for this event will not be taken online).
- Sunday and Monday, May 29 – 30: Bordinos will be closed for Memorial Day.
- As always, daily parking on Dickson is free until 2 pm.
- Bordinos Happy Hours: 11:30 – 2, excluding Monday and 4:30 – 6:30, excluding Sunday.
Location, phone and current hours:
310 West Dickson Street
Tuesday-Friday 11:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Monday-Thursday 5-10 p.m.
Friday-Saturday 5-11 p.m.
Opens at 4:30 p.m. daily, excluding Sundays