Little Bread Co.
Job Title: Front of house
Job Type: Nearly full time
Location: 116 N. Block
Job Description: Must have open availability, love for customer service, and great work ethic.
How to apply: Apply online at littlebread.com/apply
Grub’s Bar & Grille
Job Title: Kitchen staff
Job Type: Full and part time positions
Location: Dickson Street and Uptown Fayetteville
Job Description: Grub’s is currently seeking kitchen staff for both their downtown and uptown Fayetteville locations.
How to apply: Apply online at grubsbargrill.com/employment, or in person.
Ozark Natural Foods
Job Title:Front End Supervisor
Job Type: Full time
Location: Ozark Natural Foods, 1554 N. College Ave.
Job Description: This is a fun and active position providing floor supervision for our front end crew and deposit work. Hours are flexible and may change with the needs of the department. This is a full-time 5 days per week position.
We’re looking for someone who:
– Has a fun and upbeat attitude
– Positive and professional work behavior
– Can motivate staff and maintain a culture of mutual respect and positivity
– Loves to lead others and bring out the best in a team
– Is a self-starter with a solid work ethic
– Has open availability and flexible scheduling for shift coverage including evenings and weekends
– Ability to work with the super team to cover shifts during snow days, supervisor illness and vacations
– Has excellent cash handling skills
– Is detail orientated, patient with staff and always looking for ways to improve our department
– Calm under pressure and excellent multi-tasking
– Basic computer skills including email, word and excel
Tasks will include:
– Upholding cash security procedures
– Maintaining safe accountability
– Doing am deposits and pm safe reconciliations
– Maintaining a supervisor floor presence
– Leading the cashier and Owner Services Desk crew and guiding them in their positions
– Ensuring the department’s customer service and operations standards are being upheld
– Building enthusiasm for customer service goals, P6, owner sales & special programs
How to apply: If you are interested in applying please attend the Get to Know You Interviews on Thursdays between 2-5 pm and let Julie know you’re interested in the Front End Supervisor position.
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Job Type: Part time
Location: Something Urban, 643 W Dickson St.
Job Description: Something Urban is a specialty boutique offers a mix of affordable, trendy fashions with a broad customer base. Located on Dickson Street, this store welcomes men, women and pets! We are seeking a marketing manager that is also a passionate sales person with dedication, a desire to succeed and a goal oriented attitude to work on our team. Year round, part time hours needed including weekends and game days.
Providing an exceptional shopping experience that will encourage customers to return by demonstrating excellent product knowledge, friendly personable presentation and professional handling of difficult situations.
– Utilizing current fashion trends to create fashionable outfits for customers.
– Implementing attractive eye catching displays.
– Understanding and exceeding expectations.
You must demonstrate a professional sales focused mindset, exceptional service, a personal style and knowledge of fashion trends and interactive social skills to effectively communicate.
– Previous marketing experience is required.
– Photography skills are a bonus.
– Must be 18 year of age or older.
How to apply: Apply in person at 643 W. Dickson St.
Paid Advertisement – This post paid for by the businesses represented above. If you’d like to advertise your business in a future promotion similar to this, call Dustin at 479-387-1002 or send us a message.