Grub’s Bar & Grille
Job Title: Kitchen manager
Job Type: Full time position
Location: Grub’s Downtown in Fayetteville
Job Description: Grub’s Bar and Grille is looking for a kitchen manager. As Kitchen Manager he/she will be responsible and accountable for all kitchen operations including but not limited to food purchases, inventory management, food cost controls, preparation and maintenance of quality standards, safety, sanitation and cleanliness. The Kitchen Manager is also responsible for hiring, training, and maintaining the kitchen staff while ensuring that all of the kitchen employees are performing their job responsibilities while producing a consistent and quality product.
– Inventory & Food Cost Controls
– Kitchen Procedures
– Weekly and Monthly Store Maintenance
– Hiring & Training of Kitchen Staff and Kitchen Schedule
– Aiding in Staff Development and Maintaining Labor Ratios
– Customer Service and Communication
– Previous experience in kitchen or front of house management positions.
– Some computer skills are necessary for this position. You will need to be comfortable with your basic computer programs (Microsoft Word & Excel).
– Possess strong organizational and decision-making skills.
– Strong leadership skills and must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with employees, fellow managers, and customers. Must have the ability to keep employees motivated and resolve conflicts
How to apply: Apply online at grubsbargrille.com/employment, or in person.
Paid Advertisement – This post paid for by the businesses represented above. If you’d like to advertise your business in a future promotion similar to this, call Dustin at 479-387-1002 or send us a message.