Graphic: Courtesy, FanSpotz
Have you ever been stressed out about finding a parking spot at a Razorback football game? Or maybe you’ve felt the need to arrive extra early to the game or risk not getting a parking spot at all.
Finding game day parking can be difficult for several reasons: university owned spaces are limited and expensive, people are unfamiliar with the area and traffic patterns, or the plain fact that you’re trying to squeeze 100,000 people into a typically quiet neighborhood.
What: A new parking exchange app helping connect college football fans looking for game day parking with property owners with space to spare.
Offers: The first 20 Parkers who list their spots for the Ark/NM State Game will receive $25. Fans who use the app during the remaining home games this season will be entered into a drawing for a Yeti cooler.
Enter FanSpotz, an innovative parking exchange app that connects college football fans looking for game day parking and property owners with space to spare. The best part – FanSpotz is a startup based right here in Northwest Arkansas and available exclusively in Fayetteville for the 2017 Razorback football season.
Here’s how it works:
- Local property owners – referred to as “Parkers” in the app – enter their information and the desired fee for fans to park on their yard, lot or driveway.
- Fans looking for game day parking can see all available spots in a simple, easy-to-navigate map view. Each listing shows the price of the spot and the forms of accepted payment.
- With the tap of a button, fans can tell the Parker to reserve their spot. The app even allows for secure in-app payment upon arrival!
FanSpotz is also rewarding early users for their participation.
- The first 20 Parkers who list their spots and enable in-app payment for the Arkansas vs. New Mexico State game on Sept. 30 will receive $25.
- Fans who use the app during the four remaining home games will be entered into a drawing for a YETI cooler.
FanSpotz is now available to download on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. Learn more about the app at www.fanspotz.com or follow them on Facebook.
Paid Advertisement – This post paid for by FanSpotz. If you’d like to advertise your business in a future promotion similar to this, call Dustin at 479-387-1002 or send us a message.