Looking for a good laugh this holiday season? Mark you calendar for Dec. 13.
That’s when Texas artist Robert Earl Keen will perform a Christmas concert and rockin’ party at Walton Arts Center. Even better?
You could score some free tickets to the show, too, if you’re the winner of our little giveaway.
More about the show:
While all of REK’s shows are high-energy, full of great music and hilarious personal anecdotes, his Christmas shows are like nothing you’ve seen before. Called the “Jimmy Buffett of Christmas,” Robert Earl Keen’s Fam-O-Lee Back to the Country Jamboree is full of Clark Griswold-worthy songs about awkward holiday get-togethers with drunken, intolerant relatives. Celebrating music’s greatest artists, both past and present, and featuring the very best of Robert Earl Keen, including the holiday fan-favorite, “Merry Christmas from the Fam-O-Lee,” this performance should be considered a must-see show for Texas music fans.
Tickets are $35, on sale now at waltonartscenter.org. You won’t have to worry about that, though. You’re probably about to win some. Right? Good luck.
How to enter
What’s your favorite holiday song? Tell us in the comments below, and you’re entered.
What you’ll win
One (1) winner chosen at random will win two (2) tickets to see Robert Earl Keen Dec. 13 at Walton Arts Center.
A few rules (read ‘em carefully):
- Contest is open until noon p.m. on Monday, Dec. 11
- This contest is open to anyone anywhere except Fayetteville Flyer writers, Walton Arts Center employees, and their immediate family members.
- You may only enter this specific contest once.
- Once notified via email, the winner will have 24 hours to respond to claim the prize.
- You’ll need to provide us with your first and last name (if you win) and then be prepared to show a valid photo ID when picking up your tickets.
Thanks to the Walton Arts Center for sponsoring this contest. For more information about this performance or to purchase tickets, visit waltonartscenter.com.