Break up with your traditional Valentine’s Day plans, and join Crystal Bridges for Artinfusion’s sixth annual Black Hearts Ball! Get down to a mixture of jazz, blues, and soul from Seratones, a favorite of NPR’s Tiny Desk Concert series. Appetizers will be served throughout the night, and Cupid provided a love potion recipe for a signature cocktail. The event is for ages 21 and up, and the temporary exhibition, Soul of a Nation: Art In the Age of Black Power, will be open throughout the night.
The party starts on Saturday, February 10, at 8 pm and goes until 11 pm. When the museum closes, the Hive at 21c will host an after-party.
Buy tickets here or enter to win.
Pro Tip: Artinfusion members get into this Crystal Bridges’ party (and many more) for FREE! Artinfusion is an enhancement program for museum members, ages 21 to 40s, who want to expand their social networks and infuse their lives with creativity. Learn more here!
How to enter
Not every first date is great, but some are just downright awful. The plus side of bad dates? They make great stories. Get in the Anti-Valentine’s Day spirit, and leave a comment about your worst-ever first date.
Were they two hours late? Maybe they went to “make a quick phone call,” and never came back. Had they already planned how many kids the two of you were going to have?
Tell us your most cringe-worthy, uncomfortable, run-in-the-other-direction first date story for the chance to win tickets to the ultimate Anti-Valentine’s Day party of the year!
What you’ll win
Two winners will win two (2) tickets to Black Hearts Ball.
A few rules (read ‘em carefully):
- You may only enter this specific contest once.
- This contest is open to anyone anywhere except Fayetteville Flyer writers, Crystal Bridges employees, and their immediate family members.
- Contest is open until noon p.m. on Friday, Jan. 26
- Once notified via email, the winner will have 24 hours to respond to claim the prize.
- You’ll need to provide us with your first and last name (if you win) and then be prepared to show a valid photo ID when picking up your tickets.
Thanks to Crystal Bridges for sponsoring this contest. For more information about this event or to purchase tickets, visit crystalbridges.org.