Fayetteville has expanded its public Wi-Fi access to include 10 new locations around town.
Free Wi-Fi was added in 8 public parks, as well as in two popular parking locations near Dickson Street.
The new locations are in addition to existing free Wi-Fi areas on the downtown square, the public library, and the city’s senior center.
The city recently negotiated a new telecommunications contract that includes the new Wi-Fi locations as well as faster speeds, all with a $605 savings each month, according to a news release.
New free Wi-Fi in parks:
- Bryce Davis Park – 1595 N. Dartmouth Ave.
- Gary Hampton Softball Complex – 2790 N. Salem Road
- Gulley Park – 1850 E. Township St.
- Kessler Mountain Regional Park – 2600 W. Judge Cummings Road
- Lake Fayetteville – 1330 E. Lake Fayetteville Road
- Veterans Memorial Park – 4451 N. Vantage Drive
- Walker Park – 10 W. 15th St.
- Wilson Park – 675 Park Ave.
New free Wi-fi also available:
- Dickson Street Parking – West Avenue and Dickson Street lots
- Spring Street Parking Deck – 221 N. School Ave.
Existing free Wi-fi available:
- Downtown Fayetteville Square – 1 W. Center St.
- Fayetteville Public Library – 401 W. Mountain St.
- Fayetteville Senior Activity & Wellness Center – 945 S. College Ave.