Mastodon / Courtesy photo
This giveaway is now closed. Congrats to the winner, Aaron Weegens.
Who’s ready for a rock show?
The tour will be partially in support of Mastodon’s album “Emperor of Sand” which was nominated for Best Rock Album at the 2018 Grammys. While the album didn’t win, Mastodon took home a Grammy for Best Metal Performance for the song “Sultan’s Curse.”
Primus last year released a new album called “The Desaturating Seven” which marked the return of drummer Tim Alexander, who recorded with the band for the first time since the 1995 release “Tales From the Punchbowl.”
Gates are scheduled to open at 6 p.m., with music beginning at 7 p.m.
Tickets go on sale at 12 p.m. Friday, Feb. 2. Prices range from $42.50 to $56.75 plus fees. Tickets can be purchased in person at the Walton Arts Center box office in Fayetteville, by calling 479-443-5600 or by visiting www.amptickets.com.
Or, you could just win some here. Good luck, buddy.
How to enter
Leave a comment telling us what band (or bands) you’d like to see perform in Fayetteville in the future, and you’re entered.
What you’ll win
One (1) winner chosen at random will win two (2) general admission lawn tickets to see the Primus/Mastadon show set for May 12 at the Walmart AMP.
Stay tuned for another giveaway next week. We’ve got tickets to a rock show to give away.
A few rules (read ‘em carefully):
- Contest is open until noon on Tuesday, April 17
- This contest is open to anyone anywhere except Fayetteville Flyer writers, Walton Arts Center employees, and their immediate family members.
- You may only enter this specific contest once.
- Once notified via email, the winner will have 24 hours to respond to claim the prize.
- You’ll need to provide us with your first and last name (if you win) and then be prepared to show a valid photo ID when picking up your tickets.
For more information about this performance or to purchase tickets, visit arkansasmusicpavilion.com..