Update: This giveaway is now closed. Congrats to the winner, Ian Ferguson.
Singer-songwriter Ray LaMontagne will bring his Part Of The Light Tour to the Walmart AMP on June 12 with special guest Neko Case.
The 31-date tour was announced with the news of LaMontagne’s seventh studio album, due this month on RCA Records.
Gates open at 6:30 p.m, and music starts at 7:30 p.m. Tickets range from $46.50 to $76.50 plus fees. Tickets can be purchased in person at the Walton Arts Center box office in Fayetteville, by calling 479-443-5600 or by visiting www.amptickets.com.
You could also just win yourself a pair of tickets below. Might as well. Good luck!
How to enter
Flyer readers have always had great taste in music, and we need some recommendations for new artists to check out. Name an artist you’ve been listening to lately in the comments below, and you’re entered.
What you’ll win
One (1) winner chosen at random will win two (2) general admission lawn tickets to see Ray LaMontagne and Neko Case show set for June 12 at the Walmart AMP.
A few rules (read ‘em carefully):
- Contest is open until noon on Wednesday, May 9
- This contest is open to anyone anywhere except Fayetteville Flyer writers, Walton Arts Center employees, and their immediate family members.
- You may only enter this specific contest once.
- Once notified via email, the winner will have 24 hours to respond to claim the prize.
- You’ll need to provide us with your first and last name (if you win) and then be prepared to show a valid photo ID when picking up your tickets.
For more information about this performance or to purchase tickets, visit arkansasmusicpavilion.com..