It’s been a while, but Modest Mouse is coming back to the region this summer.
The veteran indie rock band is set to play Walmart AMP on July 19, and we’ve got a pair of tickets to give away to the show.
The band has come a long way since they last played in Fayetteville, and even though the venues were a bit smaller back then, they still packed the house(s) at Shulertown (RIP) and Clunk Music Hall (Also RIP) back in the day.
Doors to the show at the AMP open at 6:30 p.m. and the show starts at 7:30 p.m. Ticket prices range from $39.50 to $61.50 plus fees. Tickets can be purchased in person at the Walton Arts Center box office in Fayetteville, by calling 479-443-5600 or by visiting www.amptickets.com.
Of course, you won’t need to buy them if you just win them in the giveaway below. Good luck, everyone.
How to enter
Have you ever seen Modest Mouse live before? Leave a comment and tell us what you remember about the show, and you’re entered. If you’ve never seen them, just say so, and you’ll also be entered.
What you’ll win
One (1) winner chosen at random will win two (2) general admission lawn tickets to see Modest Mouse July 19 at the Walmart AMP.
A few rules (read ‘em carefully):
- Contest is open until noon on Wednesday, May 23
- This contest is open to anyone anywhere except Fayetteville Flyer writers, Walton Arts Center employees, and their immediate family members.
- You may only enter this specific contest once.
- Once notified via email, the winner will have 24 hours to respond to claim the prize.
- You’ll need to provide us with your first and last name (if you win) and then be prepared to show a valid photo ID when picking up your tickets.
For more information about this performance or to purchase tickets, visit arkansasmusicpavilion.com..