Graphic: Courtesy, Crystal Bridges
Your summer Saturday night plans are solved! Crystal Bridges’ Forest Concert Series is back by popular demand after a sold-out 2017 season. The series, which begins this Saturday, June 16, merges national and local acts in our beautiful North Forest. Bring your lawn chair, blanket, or hammock to enjoy music and dancing under the stars.
While you’re enjoying the evening, explore the North Forest and new sculptures on the trail, and grub on High South on a Roll, the Eleven food truck. A cash bar will also be available. Doors open at 6 p.m. each night. Opening acts take the Coca-Cola Stage at 7 p.m. See the full season line-up here.
The concert series kicks off with Digging Roots. Don’t miss out!
Tickets are $10 (FREE for museum members and youth ages 18 and under) — or enter to win below! The Forest Concert Series is sponsored by Gelmart International. Presented on the Coca-Cola Stage.
How to enter
Leave a comment below telling us about your most memorable concert experience! We’ll announce the winner in the comments on June 19, so make sure you check back to see if you’ve won.
What you’ll win:
Two winners will win two (2) tickets to the Summer Forest Concert of their choice.
A few rules (read ‘em carefully):
- You may only enter this specific contest once.
- This contest is open to anyone anywhere except Fayetteville Flyer writers, Crystal Bridges employees, and their immediate family members.
- Contest is open until noon p.m. on Tuesday, June 19.
- Once notified in the comments of this post, the winner will have 24 hours to respond to claim the prize.
- You’ll need to provide us with your first and last name (if you win) and then be prepared to show a valid photo ID when picking up your tickets.
Thanks to Crystal Bridges for sponsoring this contest. For more information about this event or to purchase tickets, visit crystalbridges.org.