Coheed and Cambria / Courtesy photo
The co-headling show is part of a summer tour that also includes special guests The Story So Far.
Doors will open at 5:30 p.m. and the show starts at 6:30 p.m. Tickets go on sale at 1 p.m. Friday, Feb. 23.
Ticket prices range from $29.50 to $59.50 plus fees. Tickets can be purchased in person at the Walton Arts Center box office in Fayetteville, by calling 479-443-5600 or by visiting www.amptickets.com.
You could also just win yourself a pair of tickets in the giveaway below. Good luck.
How to enter
It’s hot. Leave a comment telling us what your favorite way to cool off in (or around) Fayetteville this time of year, and you’re entered.
What you’ll win:
One winner will receive two tickets to see Coheed and Cambria, Taking Back Sunday and The Story So Far July 31 at the Walmart AMP.
A few rules (read ‘em carefully):
- You may only enter this specific contest once.
- This contest is open to anyone anywhere except Fayetteville Flyer writers, Walton Arts Center employees, and their immediate family members.
- Contest is open until noon p.m. on Wednesday, June 27
- Once notified in the comments of this post, the winner will have 24 hours to respond to claim the prize.
- You’ll need to provide us with your first and last name (if you win) and then be prepared to show a valid photo ID when picking up your tickets.
Thanks to Walton Arts Center for sponsoring this contest. For more information about this event or to purchase tickets, visit www.amptickets.com.