Charlie Puth / Courtesy
Pop star Charlie Puth is coming to town next month.
Puth, set to perform at the Walmart AMP on Sunday, Aug. 26, began making a name for himself in the early 2010s. He found viral success with several of his songs posted to YouTube. His first studio album, Nine Track Mind, was released in 2016, and contained hit songs “One Call Away” and “We Don’t Talk Anymore,” both of which charted in the top 15 on Billboard’s Hot 100 charts. “Attention” and “How Long”, the first two singles for recent album, Voicenotes, also charted in the Billboard Top 100.
His appearance at the AMP is part of this year’s Voicenotes tour. Special guest Hailee Steinfeld will open the show.
Tickets to the performance range from $32-$79.40 (plus fees), on sale now at the Walton Arts Center box office.
Or course, you won’t have to worry about all that if you’re the winner of our giveaway. Good luck.
How to enter
It’s been a busy season at the AMP this year. Leave a comment telling us who your favorite artist you’ve seen at the venue this year, and you’re entered. If you haven’t seen a show, just tell us about the best show you’ve seen recently, and you’re entered.
What you’ll win
One (1) winner chosen at random will win two (2) general admission lawn tickets to see Charlie Puth Saturday, Aug. 26 at the Walmart AMP.
A few rules (read ‘em carefully):
- Contest is open until noon on Tuesday, July 31
- This contest is open to anyone anywhere except Fayetteville Flyer writers, Walton Arts Center employees, and their immediate family members.
- You may only enter this specific contest once.
- Once notified via email, the winner will have 24 hours to respond to claim the prize.
- You’ll need to provide us with your first and last name (if you win) and then be prepared to show a valid photo ID when picking up your tickets.
For more information about this performance or to purchase tickets, visit arkansasmusicpavilion.com..