Photo: Courtesy, Crystal Bridges
Don’t miss Halloween in the Hollow, the most exciting costume party in Northwest Arkansas!
Come to Crystal Bridges for a night of thrills and chills, featuring tarot card readings, a haunted trail, artist interactions, photo ops, free food, drinks, Halloween candy, and more. DJ Werewolf will keep the dance floor going all night with your favorite Halloween tunes, and The 1491s, a comedy sketch group, will be performing during the event. Guests will also have access to the galleries and temporary exhibition. Walk the (blood) red carpet in to our Hollywood Horrors-themed evening.
The party starts on Saturday, October 27, at 9 pm and goes to 12 am.
Tickets are $45 (FREE for Artinfusion members), and is open to ages 21+. Halloween in the Hollow is sponsored by RopeSwing, JTH Productions, General Mills, Greenwood Gearhart Inc., HOWSE, Johnson & Johnson, The Hershey Company, Wright Lindsey Jennings, Blue Moon Brewing Company, and Saatchi & Saatchi X.
***As a cultural institution dedicated to welcoming all, Crystal Bridges encourages attendees to be conscious of your costumes and avoid the misappropriation of Indigenous and other cultures.
How to enter
Leave a comment telling us your favorite scary movie!
What you’ll win
One winner will win four (4) tickets to Halloween in the Hollow (a $140 value!!). Get spooky with your squad!
A few rules (read ‘em carefully):
- You may only enter this specific contest once.
- This contest is open to anyone anywhere except Fayetteville Flyer writers, Crystal Bridges employees, and their immediate family members.
- Contest is open until noon on Tuesday, Oct. 23.
- Once notified via comment, the winner will have 24 hours to respond to claim the prize.
- You’ll need to provide us with your first and last name (if you win) and then be prepared to show a valid photo ID when picking up your tickets. We’ll need to share your name and an email address you provide with Crystal Bridges if you win.
Thanks to Crystal Bridges for sponsoring this contest. For more information about this event or to purchase tickets, visit crystalbridges.org.
Paid Advertisement – This post paid for by Crystal Bridges. If you’d like to advertise your new business or grand opening in a future promotion similar to this, call Dustin at 479-387-1002 or send us a message.